Thursday, December 31, 2009

Celebrating 6 yrs Sisterlocked!



I just wanted to make my last post of 2009!  I celebrated 6 yrs Sisterlocked 11-28-09, Thanksgiving weekend.  It's been such a blessing learning so much about myself, my hair and my fellow locked friends around the world.  You've made this journey a special one.  Here's a picture of Jen and I with our extended Houston brother and sister Tim and Jackie. We brought in 2010 with them and had a blast! The other pics are of my god daughter, Kalee and her grandmother, Mrs. Butler on Christmas. She's 88 years young and is "yet holdin' on". We love them so much! True gifts from God.  Happy New Year!

9 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 6 Years and Year!

Maryee said...

Thank you Alaiyo and Brown ButtahFly! Blessings...

Naturally Sophia said...

Happy New Year and Congratulations to you!

Aya said...

Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us over the years. Your posts and pictures have been inspirational to me and, I'm sure, many others.

z said...

Congratulations and Happy New Year! You look great in those glasses in your second pic. by the way. :-)

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Your locks are looking very good..Thanks for stopping by my blog and ffor your kind words..In April my locks will be 3 years...can u believe it?..

Maryee said...

Thank you Naturally Sophia, Aya, dewdrop and Ja Stu. It's been so amazing watching everyone's journey on line. Each locker's story has been so unique and fun to watch especially from all our humble beginnings.

N.S., thanks for always checking in and being so supportive.

Aya, it's been a pleasure. I think in many ways we have all inspired each other, especially when it comes to blogging and being patient about this whole process.

DD, I'm getting used to my glasses, although my kids like me without them. Weird, huh?

Ja stu, You have blossomed not only with full, long gorgeous locks, but with much technological savvy! I'm proud of ya Sis!

Blessings ladies...

Abena Abena said...

I know I am late but I had to congratulate you on 6 years!!!

Maryee said...

Thanks Abena! Blessings to you!